21 Berwick Lane, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Set in a quiet and sought after position in Darlinghurst this original Victorian bald face terrace is only a short walk from Oxford Street and Kings Cross and the eateries of Surry Hills and Stanley Street.
It enjoys a north facing aspect and is a semi-detached end terrace. Currently it is comfortable and well maintained yet theres fabulous scope for you to create your ideal inner city home.
– Sunny courtyard with sidelane access
– Open plan living
– 1860s charm
– Character sandstone walls.
– Scope to improve and restore
– Easy walk into the CBD and Hyde Park
– Community feel laneway surrounded by beautiful parks recently landscaped
– New state-of-the-art childcare and community centre to open Cnr Bourke Street and Berwick Lane.