7 Nicholson Street, Tempe NSW 2044
Inner West buyers looking for a freestanding character residence in a highly convenient location, would be hard-pressed to find a better home than this one. Situated in a fabulous pocket of Tempe, it makes a great lifestyle property in a cul-de-sac that’s within easy walking distance to the Cooks River Parklands, Tempe Station, Wolli Creek Station and local shops.
Set on a wide 213 sqm block (approx.) and featuring well-presented interiors with original features including pressed metal ceilings, many tasteful updates, and a delightful rear garden, it offers a comfortable home with an excellent opportunity for an easy-care lifestyle.
* Picture perfect home in cul-de-sac
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Light, bright & airy
* Open-plan dining/kitchen with gas appliances
* Kitchen with skylight and dishwasher
* Double bedrooms, main with built-ins
* Large bathroom with internal laundry
* Sun-drenched deck overlooking garden
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Riverside parklands, transport & cafes moments away
* Pet enclosure
* Rainwater tank
* Newly installed roof with solar panels
* Size: 213 sqm approx.